- A 15% restocking fee will be applied to all returned items.
- Prior to returning, the customer must contact 33Alerts (33 SYSTEMS INC) to obtain approval and a return merchandise authorization (RMA) for all items to be returned.
- Items need to be returned within 30 days from receipt of all items purchased and in a like-new condition. Items that are damaged, unsanitary, dented or scratched may be denied a return.
- Return items with all accessories and packaging. If you do not, we may either deny the return or allow a return with a nonrefundable deduction on your refund for what is missing. Any returned items must be returned repackaged properly in its original box with all the original materials, including cords, adapters, and documentation, that were included when it was received. The original packaging should then be put inside another package or box for shipping.
- All opened, returned items will have to be inspected and tested before a credit can be issued.
- Shipping, set-up fees, training fees, and data integration fees are nonrefundable once services are rendered.
SAFE -- SECURE -- FAST -- EASY TO USE
Copyright © 2019 by 33 Systems Inc; Tampa, FL · All Rights reserved · E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Next Step in School Safety
33 Alerts works on Windows PC, Mac, Tablets, iPad, Android Smart Phones, and iOS Devices.
The 33 Alerts app is free either Google Play, or Apples's App Store.